IPEVO Named Finalists at the EdTech Awards 2021
IPEVO Inc, the leader in communication technology has been listed as finalists in four different categories at the 2021 Edtech Awards. Featuring some of edtechs best, the awards offers unique and valuable insight on tools, leaders and companies who helped shape the innovative and digital environment in not only education but also work places.
As a finalist, IPEVO is being recognized for its innovative technology solutions and trendsetting leadership as follows:
- ★ iDocCam App In Mobile App Solution (Middle and High School)
- iDocCam is an app that allows users to use their smartphones’ cameras as a document camera for capturing live instructions or physical materials and then projecting them onto a big screen for viewing.
- ★ IPEVO DO-CAM Document Camera In Mobile App Solution (Middle and High School)
- IPEVO DO-CAM Document Camera is an extremely versatile and portable document camera that features an intuitive flip-head design, creating a seamless transition between document and face cam for educators on the go.
- ★ Royce Hong, CEO of IPEVO In Leadership Awards
- “Due to the huge shift towards remote work, it has been extremely important for us to listen and adapt to the customer’s needs.” said Royce Hong, IPEVO’s CEO. “By leading this new culture based around virtual dialogue, we believe it’s crucial for everyone to be able to do what they love and share what they do, without being confined to one location”.
- ★ IPEVO Inc. In Trendsetter Awards
- A complete list of the 2021 Edtech Awards finalists & winners can be found here. For more information about IPEVO and its products, please visit www.ipevo.com.
Based in Sunnyvale, CA, IPEVO is an EdTech company that makes and sells versatile visual communication tools. Designed with users in mind, IPEVO offers simple, affordable software, document cameras, and communication tools to help people create, teach, learn, inspire, and collaborate effortlessly and efficiently in an interconnected world.